Thursday, February 11, 2016

I Do Events: Behind the Tablescapes-Meet the Managers

Brittany Adams-Showroom Office Manager of Washington IL


I have been with I Do Events off and on for 11 years. I love helping brides visions come to fruition, and being able to work so closely along with them for one of the biggest days of their lives! I love the artistic side of this job; putting linens and centerpieces together to create a perfect look for my brides.  

I love music and dancing, so I spend my free time listening to live music and checking out the local music scene. I also spend a great deal of time on healthy living & cooking, and spending time with my crazy cat; Meow.

I have my Esthetician license and CNA license, but I find I work well in an environment where I can have customer interaction daily.  



Shamiira Brown-Showroom Office Manager of Champaign, IL


I’ve been with I Do Events for about a year. I previously worked in Floristry as a merchandiser, and before that in Men’s upscale suiting and tuxedos. I was looking for an opportunity to expand my creative skills beyond the Retail industry, and I came across I Do Events after participating at an annual bridal expo. 

After some research; I discovered Event Decorating & Tablescape Design was right up my alley, and I have not looked back ever since! What I love most about I Do is transforming an empty room into a beautiful and breathtaking landscape! It is an amazing feeling to be a part of the process of making the otherwise mundane look both memorable and captivating!


My current hobbies and interests related to the field are DIY projects in fashion and interior design, personal wardrobe styling, visual merchandising. I also love reading anything I can get my hands on, and writing poetry.


My work background includes clerical/administrative work, sales & retail management, and Visual Merchandising.

You can book an appointment with any of these lovely ladies by visiting: I Do Events



1 comment:

  1. Great article, this is such an interesting and informative article.
    Photo booth

    ReplyDelete